At the age of sixteen I have been operated on my appendix, this one turned out to be extremely big, as big as an apple. After this operation
How to get an Effective Treatment
- When a patient starts Naturopathy treatment (nature cure), he/she should dedicate full time and energy, willpower, be motivated and discipline their mind. Moral support from the family is very important, which will indirectly lead to a successful treatment and at times expedite the process of cure.
- The patient has to be brought in time for the treatment and given sufficient time to recover. If he/she cannot give sufficient time for the treatment and recovery or is unable to complete the treatment and leaves it mid way or when they do not adhere diligently to the treatment, then recovery will not be speedy and/or effective. There are chances it could fail and not yield positive results.
- Selecting or choosing a good Naturopath is very important. One has to be very vigilant whilst choosing a genuine Naturopath. Many of them are not even graduates from a reputed or known Naturopathy Institute so their knowledge for the theory and practice of thescience and art in this field is not completed.
- It has always been at the back of my mind to combine the allopathic science with the Naturopathy science. Mind you this combination has been viewed as each other’s adversaries. But during many years of my practice, I hit upon an idea: why not take the best of both to treat the patients? So after much pondering I arrived at a conclusion to avail of allopathic facilities (e.g.: blood/stool/urine test etc.) to expedite diagnosis of the patients on a scientific way and then put them on Naturopathy treatment. After experimenting with this and putting it into practice on many occasions, working together with many general practitioners and medical specialists whilst treating patients through Naturopathy and conducting many scientific experiments along with Naturopathy, the results have been very satisfactory, safe and astounding! Support from the family doctor (GP) and medical specialist is equally important and will benefit greatly during the therapy.
- A Naturopath / Nature Cure Doctor is not a general practitioner or a medical specialist (allopathic). Naturopathy treatment is based only on proper, healthy lifestyle, healthy eating habits and treatment of natural measures. There are no drugs or surgery in this treatment, only nature’s remedies. Treatments by e-mail or by fax are not advisable at all.
- For the first 4-6 weeks, the Naturopath and the patient should have regular contact and work together when a patient with a chronic or acute disease starts the therapy. As there is toxic storage in the body, which gets accumulated due to the consumption of negative food and medicines, which is a very strong waste matter and gives negative energy in the body. An expert Naturopath knows how to eliminate the toxin from the body without any negative reactions.
- There is one question that worries some people: Why people cannot stay away from bad / wrong eating habits? One should well remember that through years of faulty eating habits, a person gradually ruins the intestinal flora. Once this is ruined it needs constant gratification of the negative / unhealthy food that it is used to. Hence the person craves to eat the wrong food again. But if the stomach and the intestinal flora are taken care of, the stomach cleansed, relaxed and rectified by a Naturopath with his therapies, then the stomach will be averse to eating the faulty food as it does not crave for the faulty food anymore.The most important thing to remember is, when the stomach becomes healthy, immediately the mind or the thought process also becomes clear and along with the willpower brings back the vitality in the body. The other organs follow suit and they too perform their functions smoothly.
- A qualified Naturopath should have studied for 6 years in a Naturopathy Institute/college, followed by an independent practice of minimum 2-3 years. The tutors of the institute should have minimum 25 years of experience and thorough knowledge in the theory and practice of this science. The institute in which the Naturopath graduated has to be recognized by the department of indigenous medicines. The certificates should be attested by the authorities concerned to prove the genuinity of the Institution and the degree and the license to practice should be granted by the competent authorities, where the Naturopath is practicing.
Paramedical Medicine Naturopathy
Link or relation to the allopathic medical science; the art and science of the diagnosis and treatment of disease and maintenance of health; a method of treating illness without drugs (allopathic medicine) or surgery only by using natural medicine (fresh herbs), positive food, hydrotherapy and natural remedies to cure acute and chronic illnesses.